Finnish guitar maker Amfisound does some seriously amazing craft work. The detail in this Egyptian 8-String Explorer styled guitar is phenomenal! I love that head stock and the detailed inlays in the neck.
I HEARD MY CALLING
This speaks to my pubescent past self on a primal level
wife express coming through
I think this is applicable to just about everyone on the planet. Growing up is hard…very hard, and its painful to look back and see just how much sacrifice growing up takes.
Its even harder when you know you were someone else’s sacrifice.
Btw it wasn’t bc we got in a fight we just went to different groups lol
take your smileys from normal to unsettling in one easy step by putting just a little too much effort into the eyes
let’s all agree to never be creative again
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
the artistic process
have you ever looked at an authority figure in your life and thought “wow i respect a well-grilled hot dog more than i respect you”